Sunday, April 3

Started with the Fridge!

This weekend I realized the fridge had become an art gallery and they are all beautiful, but I thought we should start decorating the playroom with her art.

Kill two bird with one stone, decorate the room and get a clean fridge back :)

Before:



Get the tools out


Audrey's art up and finally something on the walls!

Next weekend, finish painting the play furiture.


A little R&R with reading (one of Audrey's favorite things to do)


AFTER!!!

(Josh calls it boring now!)


The weather still feels like Christmas time so we decided to make a gingerbread house that I bought - AWHILE ago :)

Yes, Audrey decided to place all of the same colors in a row - like mother like daughter.


Heart Walk Bake Sale.

BTD is having a bake sale and Audrey helped me bake Carrot Cake Muffins and Blueberry Muffins. I found super cute star muffin tins to place them in too.


I opened the door and saw this. . . video below as well.


All in one day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a fun and big playroom for Audrey. It turned out great Amy.
    Glad you were able to get outside for fresh air this weekend too...even if it was muddy.

    ReplyDelete